Kudo's First - New Scooter


I had the pleasure of visiting Kudo's First yesterday in Somerset down at Euro Mobility, and i have to admit the service was excellent. From the time i arrived i could not have been looked after any better.



Upon arrival i was made a cup of coffee and shown through to the scooters - all lined up ready for a test drive. I tried 3 of the scooters under expert supervision. The scooters features were demonstrated to me and any adjustments were made there and then.
When i had eventually chosen the correct scooter my car was then brought into the warehouse to make sure the scooter fit in the boot. The seats were removed and a fabrication was made so the scooter fit into my car.

All in all, the service i received was excellent and i really can't recommend them enough.



Comments

Popular Posts