Olympics 2012

Last week i had the good fortune of visiting the Olympic Park in London to watch the Men's basketball.  I watched two games - Lithuania V Nigeria and GB V Brazil.  Both were very good games, with Lituania and Brazil both winning.


The facilities in the park were excellent.  As you would expect with such a modern venue, everything was accessible, flat and very well sign-posted.  I had no issues at all using my powerchair kindly supplied by Kudosfirst.  The "games makers" were always on hand to help or point you in the right direction - all in all a brilliant day out. 


Comments

  1. Hi Alun,
    I have read over your blog and found your views on accesibility very interesting. I am currently a third year at Leeds University carrying out a disseration on mobility access around leeds. I would be very interested in your views on accesibility in Leeds city centre. I was wondering whether you would have time to partake in a interview ethier over message, skype or telephone (which ethier is more convenient for you).
    This would be a great help in my disseration, regards, Rose.

    If you could get back to me on rosetownsend3@hotmail.com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts