Red 2!

Picked up my spare power chair from Solutions Mobility based up near Nottingham.  I've been toying with the idea of getting a spare chair as I am now almost totally dependent on my power chair and would be lost without it.
As I currently own a Quickie Salsa I decided to choose the same model with all the same kit on it but obviously a little newer.



After spending several weeks looking on the internet I found a company on eBay called Solutions Mobility based just north of Nottingham.  I saw one of the chairs they had list seemed to fit the bill so I gave them a call.  I spoke to Sue and enquired about the chair I saw and arranged a viewing.
Sue and Stuart couldn't have been more helpful.  The chair was bought out and Stuart started adjusting the chair to fit my measurements.  I tried the chair, handed over the cash and came away with Red 2!


I would totally recommend Solutions Mobility - nothing is a problem to them and they are more than willing to help and advise - superb customer service and value for money.

Comments

  1. In the past 3 years, all wheelchair manufacturers have shifted to lightweight aluminum and carbon-steel frames, spokes and wheels from steel for better shock absorption. We examined these lighter wheelchairs and found that they’re as sturdy as steel models are but are easier to push. New, quick-release removable rear wheels make it easy to assemble and disassemble a wheelchair.
    bm supplies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts