Hoist

Right, where was I....
Well i am now the proud owner of a Nissan Qashqui via the Motability scheme. Very nice car, no complaints at all, just wish the prat of a dealer had sorted out the wheelchair hoist before i took the car away!!
Since I have now had to buy the powerchair myself (i'll write that story tomorrow!) i need a hoist to put it in and out of the car. I foolishly signed for the car not knowing all adaptions have to be completed before pick-up - to qualify for Motability funding!!
I have since phoned Motability who want a written quote from PB Conversions to then consider a contribution. To get a quote I need to take the chair over to PB who will weigh the chair, then give me a quote for the correct hoist.
Unbeknown to them, I've found a cheaper hoist, bought it and only need them to fit it. PB quoted £750 - I paid £201.....


GOLDEN RULE - NEVER sign for the car until all adaptions have been carried out.

Comments

Popular Posts